Ensure tissue security, improve processing, and do away with block trimming. You may increase productivity and quality in a number of ways with the aid of Surgipath cassettes and embedding moulds. Our cassettes are available in a number of sizes and shapes, including seamless, pre-packaged tubes, one- or two-piece, taped, and more.
- Improve processing quality by optimising reagent exchange using special cassette designs.
- Increased production since block scraping and trimming were removed by precisely matched cassettes and moulds.
- Choose from a wide variety of available options to create your ideal solution.
It is made from a solvent and decalcifying solution resistant plastic and comes with a snap-latch hinge-lock disposable lid. The cassettes have three textured writing surfaces. Biopsy cassettes feature 1mm pores instead of slots, which eliminates the warping of most small specimens and reduce the risk of specimen loss.
It is made from a solvent and decalcifying solution resistant plastic which is highly durable and comes with a snap-latch hinge-lock disposable lid.
Specification Of Embedding Cassettes
|Clear & Sure
|Number of Items
Recombigen Laboratories PVT LTD is Bringing you the extraordinary item. As a Brand we Believe that Creating a valuable products is the need of the hour. Our products are made with utmost care and quality.
A compact container used in histology laboratories to retain and support tissue samples during the tissue processing and the embedding process is called an embedding cassette, also known as a tissue cassette or biopsy cassette. It is a plastic cassette with a rectangular or square shape and often has small slots or holes on the sides for fluid exchange.
The many types of tissue cassettes that are available are made to fit diverse laboratory needs and tissue processing methods. Here are some examples of typical tissue cassette types:
- The most popular kind of tissue cassettes used in histology labs are called standard tissue cassettes. They are frequently made of plastic, include a number of tiny holes or slots for fluid exchange, and are available in a variety of sizes and colours for simple organisation and identification.
2. Mesh Tissue Cassettes: Mesh cassettes have a mesh-like pattern on the bottom and sides, which improves fluid exchange during processing tissue. They are particularly helpful when handling small, delicate tissue samples.