3 In 1 Vaporiser
- Do not use RO/Filter water as it stops the steam generation process . Always Use Normal Tap Water .
- Recommended to wash the container with lukewarm water to avoid plastic smell during initial use .
- Facial Steamer get used for beauty purpose. You can use the sauna during facial, massaging and at the time of clean up. The vaporizer helps to clear the clogs and rejuvenates your skin .
- It is suitable for respiratory ailments therapy , aromatherapy , cold nose and throat treatment , bronchitis, laryngitis, hay fever, arthritis & asthma .
- Used on normal, oily, dry, combination and sensitive skin types – Makes skin become ideal neutral skin: tender, younger and healthier .
- Reviews (0)
Recombigen vaporizers are mostly used either cold relief or skin care purposes, where in case of cold & cough relief , we need decongestion capsule or some decongest oil to put along with vaporizer , so that you could get most of it . For Facial Sauna – Go clean facial sauna vaporizing machine provides you all possible solutions for your face , It keeps your skin rejuvenated , fresh & bacteria free that produce acne/pimples, white & black heads that leads skin problems . Facial Sauna is defined process with 4-5 steps: 1 – Cleanse 2 – Steam 3 – Exfoliate 4 – Moisturizing. Step 1 – Cleansing or Washing your face is very first step to makes your skin prepare to take steam properly by removing dirt & bacteria. Step 2 – After cleansing of face, Take steam for 5-10 minutes to open up your pores so that black heads or white heads would appear on top most layer of skin so that they could be remove by exfoliation process. Step 3 – Exfoliate or Scrubbing, this process is used to remove the all the black heads, dead skin cells or white heads appears on top most layer of skin after sauna steam, there is a recommendation for mild scrub can be used to do this process. Please Note- For peoples having acne/pimple on their skin do not need to exfoliate skin, as acne got burned or irritated in this process, so stop exfoliation. Step 4 – Moisturizing or Toning, Miniaturization is very necessary to prepare skin hydrated all the times, so always apply a mild toner after exfoliation Let’s help you to know your skin type & possible natural treatments : 1 – Dry/Sensitive Skin 2 – Acne/Pimple Skin 3 – Mature/Tanned Skin 4 – Oily Skin 5 – Normal / Natural Skin.