Process of Testing a Male Fertility kit
- Collection Cup to the Male Fertility Sperm Test Solution Bottle.
- The semen-solution mixture in the Male Fertility Sperm Test Solution Bottle was not mixed well enough before it was added to the test device.
- Too little or too much semen-solution mixture was added to the sample well. Exactly three (3) drops from the Male Fertility Sperm Test Solution Bottle must be added to the sample well.
- The semen-solution mixture was added to the results window instead of the sample well.
- The sample well is a round opening on the test device.
- The test was read too early or too late.
- Poor vision, colour blindness or poor lighting may hinder your ability to correctly interpret the result.
- The semen sample was collected less than 48 hours or more than seven (7) days after your last ejaculation. This may lead to inaccurate results.
INDICATIONS FOR USE:
Male Fertility Sperm Test is a rapid and convenient home use immunochromatographic assay for the qualitative detection of the standard sperm concentration in a human semen sample, which is at 15 million sperm per milliliter. This quick screening test will give you either a positive or negative result. The section “Step 3: Interpret the Results” will provide you with an explanation on how to read and interpret your test results.
This test alone does not prove whether or not you are fertile. Thus, it is crucial that you fully understand the meaning of your test result before deciding whether or not to consult with your physician for further semen analysis. Theproduct should be used only in accordance with the instructions provided.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS:
- For in vitro diagnostic use only. Do not ingest.
- Keep out of children’s reach.
- Do not use after the expiration date printed on the package.
- Do not use if the product seal is broken. Do not use this test kit with any samples other than those mentioned in the Instructions for Use.
- Poor vision and/or improper lighting may affect interpretation of the results.
- This test is intended for single use only. DO NOT REUSE.
- Package contents may be disposed of in normal household waste after use.
- All package contents are non-toxic and safe when used as directed. However, irritation may occur if the Male Fertility Sperm Test Solution contacts the eyes. If this happens, flush eyes thoroughly with water.
Male Fertility test kit MRP Is 2500/- but Reombigen Gives a Selling Price of only 1499/-. it’s a 02 Test in 1 pouch, 02 Pouch in 1box With 02 Urnine Container It is the price of the box, not Pouch
A semen analysis test kit is a diagnostic tool used to assess the quality and fertility potential of semen samples. It allows for the evaluation of various parameters related to sperm health and functionality.