- A haemoglobin comparator, haemoglobin tube, or haemoglobin pipette are all names for the
- HB Tube.
- It serves as a hue match for acid haemoglobin.
- The single mark on the haemoglobin pipette is 20 cumm.
- Haemoglobin in the blood can be quantitatively estimated using an HB tube.
- Round bottom and beaded rim define the HB Tube.
- HB Tube includes a double-colored scale in either yellow or red.
- We are Indian manufacturers, wholesale suppliers, and exporters of HB Tube Marienfeld.
Heavy-based (HB) square tube, also known as the heavy-bottomed square tube, is the term most often used to describe a form of glassware. In laboratories, this glassware is frequently employed for a variety of tasks like mixing, heating, and storing liquids.
The thick and solid base of HB square tube glassware is intended to provide stability and resistance against tipping or tumbling over. When handling flammable or fragile substances, the glassware’s ability to resist being readily knocked over or shattered can be especially crucial.