Featured Of Products
- Low Cost
- High Quality
- Small & Easy To Use
- 20 Hours Battery
Check your blood oxygen at home with fingertip pulse oximeter.
✅ Light in weight, simple in operation, easy to use & carry
✅ True color high resolution OLED/TFT LCD/ LED
✅ Strong anti-ambient light interference
✅ Low power consumption
✅ For on site monitoring, not for continuous monitoring
✅ Applicable to hospital, clinic, family oxygen bar sporting center, etc.
✅ With 6 display modes, big font, digital and PLETH
✅ Four direction readings for OLED/TFT LCD display, two direction readings for LED
✅ Low battery voltage indicator
✅ Adjust the parameters in friendly menu
✅ Low battery voltage indicator
✅ 2 pcs standard AAA 1.5V alkaline battery supporting 20 hours continuous operation
✅ Optional pouch[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
Key Function Description
In standby mode, press the key to start the working state, press this button lightly to change the display mode under working status.
The outline picture of the product is for reference only, which is subject to physical objects.
User manual * 1
Hanging rope * 1
Quality control card * 1
Pulse Oximeter Uses
- Install a pair of AAA batteries into the battery box.
- Insert your finger into the rubber hole of the pulse meter.
- Put your finger into the test position of the oximeter, and lightly press the button on the panel of the oximeter to automatically test the results within about 8 seconds.
- When the oximeter is working, do not shake your fingers or move your body.
- Press the touch button on the panel to adjust the direction of the display interface according to usage habits.
- If there is no finger inserted, the device will automatically shut down within 8 seconds.
Hanging Rope Installation
- Pass the thin end of the rope through the hole.
- Thread the end of the thicker rope through the thinner rope and tighten.
- This product is not a medical product, the measured data is for reference only. If there is any abnormality, please consult a doctor in time.
- Please read the instruction manual carefully before using this product, and operate according to the technical parameters.
- When the product is not in use for a long time, please remove the battery to avoid damage to the product by battery leakage.
- The nail surface must be upward when you insert the finger into the oximeter.
- Please clean the rubber with alcohol before each test, and use alcohol to clean the finger before and after the test.
(The inside of the oxygen meter is a kind of rubber. It has no toxins, does not cause harm, and does not cause side effects such as skin allergies.)
Detailed Description of Product Functions
- TFT color display.
- SpO2: Measuring range: 70% ~ 99%;
Accuracy: ±2% in the range of 80% – 99%;
±3% in the range of 70% – 79%.
No other range defined
- PR: Measuring range: 30 BPM – 250 BPM;
- Accuracy: ±1BPM or ±1 %.
- Measurement performance in the case of weak perfusion: the blood oxygen saturation value and pulse rate value can be displayed correctly only after the pulse filling degree ≥ 2%.
- Power supply: two AAA 1.5V alkaline batteries.
- Power consumption. below 30mA.
- Automatic shutdown: the product automatically shuts down without putting your finger for more than 8 seconds.
- Operating environment
Temperature: 5℃ – 40℃ ·
Humidity: 15% – 80%;
Atmospheric pressure: 70kPa ~ 106 kPa
Transportation and storage environment:
Temperature: -10℃ ~ 55℃; Humidity: 95%;
Atmospheric pressure: 50kPa – 106kPa;
- Is spo2 sensor is same of pluse Oximeter
- Yes plusee oximeter have many alternative name . example – spo2 sensor, oxygen pulse oximeter, fingertip oximeter, portable pulse oximeter, saturation oxygen monitor, o2 saturation monitor, digital pulse oximeter
- Best Pulse Oximeter
There are no reviews yet.